Here is a list of the most promising tools apps on the Google Play Store in India in 2021.
1. ShareMe – India’s best file transfer app2. Google Translate3. InShare – Share Apps & File Transfer Tool 4. Google Find My Device5. Google Family Link6. Samsung Smart Switch Mobile7. Google Indic Keyboard8. Naver Papago – AI Translator
1. ShareMe – India’s best file transfer app
ShareMe – An ad-free P2P file transfer tool that works without connecting to the internet. Transfer data from old device to new device quickly. More than 390 million users making it the number one data sharing app in the world.Main features
• Transfer & share all kinds of filesQuickly share images, videos, music, apps, and files between mobile devices anytime and anywhere you want, you can shareit all.• Share files without the InternetTransfer files without using mobile data or connecting to the network at all. Free of network connection. Free of internet. Free of mobile data.• Lightning fast speedShareMe transfers files really fast, 200 times faster than Bluetooth.• Transfer files between all Android devicesAll Android devices are supported! Use the preinstalled version of ShareMe on Mi Devices or simply download the app from Google Play.• Intuitive and friendly UIShareMe has simple, clean, and user-friendly transfer files interface. All files are sorted into categories(e.g., Music, Apps, Images) which makes them easy to find and share.• Resume interrupted transfersNo worries if your transfer got interrupted due to a sudden error. You can resume it with a simple tap without starting over.• The only Ad-Free file transfer tool in marketThe only Ad-Free file transfer tool in market. Simply UI makes you feel comfortable.• Send large files without limitationSharing photos, music, videos, apps, documents and any other file types of unlimited file size.
2. Google Translate
• Text translation: Translate between 108 languages by typing• Tap to Translate: Copy text in any app and tap the Google Translate icon to translate (all languages)• Offline: Translate with no internet connection (59 languages)• Instant camera translation: Translate text in images instantly by just pointing your camera (94 languages)• Photos: Take or import photos for higher quality translations (90 languages)• Conversations: Translate bilingual conversations on the fly (70 languages)• Handwriting: Draw text characters instead of typing (96 languages)• Phrasebook: Star and save translated words and phrases for future reference (all languages)• Cross-device syncing: Login to sync phrasebook between app and desktop• Transcribe: Continuously translate someone speaking a different language in near real-time (8 languages)
3. InShare – Share Apps & File Transfer Tool
inShare – Share All Apps & File Transfer satisfies all your transfer needs perfectly. Just select videos, party photos, music, apps & e-book, pdf files or anything, it will stably transfer them to your friends at a lightning speed, even without the network. Download inShare – Share All Apps & File Transfer to share unlimited joy now!• Send files with flash speed– 200 times faster than Bluetooth– Up to 40Mb/s, share videos (1G) less than 30 seconds– Reconnect if the transmission interrupt• Share All types of files supported– Photos, videos, music, APK or any other files– Infinite large files transfer supported– Send multiple files or folders at ONE TIME• Share Files Offline– Share all games, videos & Transfer files anytime and anywhere– No mobile data, no network connection needed
KEY FEATURES+ Support all Android devices+ Smart replication: transfer data from old phone to a new one+ One tap to send files or receive up to 40Mb/s+ User-friendly design with opening, installing, viewing options+ Powerful file manager with file sorting/searching+ Share music, share videos, share apps and all types of file+ Free of network connection+ Over 30 languages supported+ Cross-platform file transfer: Share to Android, iOS, Jio Phone, Mac, WindowsSee alsoBluBracket scores $6.5M seed to help secure code in distributed environments
4. Google Find My Device
Find My Device helps you locate your lost Android and lock it until you get it back.Features– See your phone, tablet or watch on a map. If current location isn’t available, you’ll see the last known location.– Use indoor maps to help you to find your device in airports, malls, or other large buildings– Navigate to your device with Google Maps by tapping the device location and then the Maps icon– Play a sound at full volume, even if your device is on silent– Erase the device or lock it with a custom message and contact number on lock screen– See network and battery status– See hardware details
5. Google Family Link
With Family Link parental controls, you can:
– Guide them to good content• View their app activity – Not all screen time is the same. Help your child make healthy decisions about what they do on their Android device, with activity reports showing how much time they’re spending on their favorite apps. You can see daily, weekly, or monthly reports.• Manage their apps – Handy notifications let you approve or block apps your child wants to download from the Google Play Store. You can also manage in-app purchases, and hide specific apps on their device, all remotely from your own device.• Feed their curiosity – It can be hard to figure out what apps are right for your child, so Family Link shows you teacher-recommended apps on Android that you can add directly to their device.– Keep an eye on screen time• Set limits – It’s up to you to decide the right amount of screen time for your child. Family Link lets you set time limits and a bedtime for their supervised devices, so you can help them find a good balance.• Lock their device – Whether it’s time to go play outside, have dinner, or just spend time together, you can remotely lock a supervised device whenever it’s time to take a break.– See where they are• It’s helpful to be able to find your child when they’re on the go. You can use Family Link to help locate them as long as they’re carrying their Android devices.See alsoLifen raises $22.7 million for its healthcare messaging platform
6. Samsung Smart Switch Mobile
Smart Switch gives you the freedom to move your contacts, music, photos, calendar, text messages, device settings and more to your new Galaxy device. Plus, Smart Switch™ helps you find your favorite apps or suggest similar ones on Google Play.
Who can transfer?• Android™ owners– Wireless transfer: Android 4.0 or higher– Wireless transfers from a compatible Android device to Galaxy device: Android 4.0 or higher (Note that non-Samsung devices with Android versions lower than 6.0 can only connect with Galaxy devices that support a mobile AP.)– Wired transfer: Android 4.3 or higher, charger cable, and a USB connector• iOS™ owners – use the option that’s best for you:– Wired transfer from your iOS device to your Galaxy: iOS 5.0 or above, iOS device cable (lightning or 30 pin), and a USB connector– Import from iCloud™: iOS 4.2.1 or higher and Apple ID– PC/Mac transfer using iTunes™: Smart Switch PC/Mac software• Windows™ Mobile owners– Wireless transfers: Windows OS 10
What can be transferred?– Contacts, calendar(Device content only), messages, photos, music (DRM free content only, Not supported for iCloud), videos (DRM free content only), call logs, memos, alarms, Wi-Fi, wallpapers, documents, app data (Galaxy devices only), home layouts (Galaxy devices only)– You can send app data and home layouts by upgrading your Galaxy device to M OS (Galaxy S6 or higher).
7. Google Indic Keyboard
Google Indic Keyboard allows you to type messages, update on social networks or compose emails in your own native language on your Android phone. Currently it includes the following keyboards:– English keyboard– Assamese keyboard (অসমীয়া)– Bengali keyboard (বাংলা)– Gujarati keyboard (ગુજરાતી)– Hindi keyboard (हिंदी)– Kannada keyboard (ಕನ್ನಡ)– Malayalam keyboard (മലയാളം)– Marathi keyboard (मराठी)– Odia keyboard (ଓଡ଼ିଆ)– Punjabi keyboard (ਪੰਜਾਬੀ)– Tamil keyboard (தமிழ்)– Telugu keyboard (తెలుగు)See alsoTelltale lead writer slings to Spider-Man studio Insomniac Games
On your phone, if you can read your language in its native script above, you may install and use Google Indic Keyboard to input your language; otherwise your phone may not support your language.Google Indic Keyboard supports different modes of input:– Transliteration mode – Get output in your native language by spelling out the pronunciation using English letters (For example, “namaste“ -> “नमस्ते“.)– Native keyboard mode – Type directly in native script.– Handwriting mode (currently available for Hindi only) – Write directly on your phone screen.– Hinglish mode – If you choose “Hindi” as an input language, the English keyboard will suggest both English and Hinglish terms.
8. Naver Papago – AI Translator
Whenever you need translation during your travels, business trips or while studying a language just bring Papago, a smart parrot who can translate multiple languages for you.▶ What does ‘Papago’ mean?In Esperanto, Papago refers to a parrot, a bird with language abilities.Papago supports 13 languages : Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified/Traditional), Spanish, French, Vietnamese, Thai, Indonesian, Russian, German and Italian.▶ Main features1) Text TranslationReal-time text translation for phrases and words2) Image TranslationAutomatic recognition and translation of text in the image by taking a picture and pressing the button3) Voice TranslationReal-time voice translation to both text and audio4) Offline translationCan translate even in offline5) Conversation TranslationSimultaneously speak in each other’s language when talking one-on-one with a foreigner6) Handwriting TranslationHandwriting translation that finds the correct word and translation when you write using your finger7) Website TranslationAutomatic translation for all content when you include the URL of a foreign website8) Papago MiniAutomatic in-screen translation by Papago Mini when you copy the text in any application9) DictionaryDictionary information provided to check additional meanings other than initial translation results10) Global ConversationBasic expressions available without a network connectionsBe confident anytime, anywhere with your translating partner Papago!